Wednesday, December 20, 2006

December

Ella and Raff went flying in a little 4 seater plane. The photos Raff took look great, but I'm not sure about a tiny little plane for myself. Hey, and they have ripped out the trees that spell PARAFIELD. Buggers.

We visited Father Christmas at Myer and had the girls photo taken. They were both very happy to sit on his lap, thank goodness, as after lining up for an hour and a half we were all pretty frayed.

I really just wanted to throw up a whole heap of photos. My brain is fried tonight. We went to the Gawler Pool this morning (37 degrees here today....) and that totally wore me out.

Ella on the noisy plane


Mall's balls


Sand sculpture in Rundle Mall


Ella gesturing rudely at her kindy concert


Father Christmas

1 comment:

Nana Gabe said...

I can't believe how much the girls have changed from last years xmas photo.