Friday, January 18, 2008

Ella funnies

Today the girls were playing outside in the cubby house and Ella came inside to ask me if I knew when Nana was getting the air conditioning put in to the cubby.

She just came up to me and asked me how come some food comes up as vomit and some food turns in to poo. So we chatted about that for a while, all of a sudden there was a 'click' in her eyes and she said 'Ahh! So that's why you put your hands there when you do a bow! 'cos it's called your bowel. I get it.'

From Ella - Why did the toilet paper roll down the hill?










To get to the bottom!



Knock, knock
Who's there?
Waiter
Waiter who?
Waiter minute while I tie my shoes



boom boom

1 comment:

TheThingsIdTellYou said...

lol..I love it! I don't know, but the toilet paper one made me chuckle. ;)

Boy your girls are growing up fast.