Wednesday, May 28, 2008

on the way to toddlerhood

So, only 6 short weeks ago I had a baby that looked like this

Much like the older girls, really with straight brownish hair. Fast forward to today and check her out!

She is such a curly head. It is very very cute. I can't wait till she needs a haircut, so I can snip one of those ringlets off to keep forever.
She keeps us super busy, having mastered climbing over the last fortnight. Everything is fair game, as you will se by the pictures I will put up in a minute. And these are only the ones that I was game enough to step away from her to grab the camera. I haven't included the standing upright on the kids drawing table, or hanging on the breakfast bar, or standing on the top level of the girls dolls house.

Today was a pleasant day, so Lucy and Charlotte were playing outside, I came back to see that Charlotte had turned the outside tap on to fill up her watering can and had left the hose running. That made for one very wet (and happy!) baby, drenched to the core in quite cool water. I stripped her down, went inside to get some dry clothes, came back to her trying to jump on the inflatable trampoline.

This was closely followed by this, as she tried to disembark frontwards on wet slippery plastic ....







2 comments:

Nana Gabe said...

How beautiful. You should submit her photo in the Bunyip for the kids photo page... maybe the drier one..maybe not. The one with the earphones

Adam and Eva said...

Wow! She is growing so quick and she is so beautiful. Can't wait to meet her