Sunday, June 29, 2008

Happy birthday to Lucy





Oh, the quickest year of my life! My baby, my curly locks, my little Lu, all growing up.
It was a lovely day today, with just a handful of people. Lucy seemed to enjoy herself and all three kids were exhausted tonight.

Lucy is a marvellous creature, she is joyful and quick to laugh and adventurous and just delicious. She will be walking soon and we get to experience a whole new world then.

I just asked Raff to describe Lucy and he says interactive, cheeky, lively and fun. She is soaking up her world and roars like a tiger, woofs like a dog, moos like a cow and meows like a cat. She climbs and she rocks and she draws and she rips and she throws things and she plays peek-a-boo, and doesn't miss a thing. She will copy her sisters all day. And with a touch of gentle guidance over the last week or so, she now sleeps!

The cake


Her new wagon


The cousins


No comments: