Saturday, April 12, 2008

'I can read!! I can go to school next time'

says charlotte, after getting 14 out of 14 names right on the fridge below!


She is doing great, haltingly writing her name. She has the C, L, O and (one) T down pat. Who gave this child such an unwieldy name?

I think for the first time ever she sat down to colour in, and did a great job, if I do say so myself!


Two funnies from Charlotte - "the doctor took out my tonsils and he gave me SUPER powers instead"
and, after a joke telling spree by her big sister -
"Listen! I've got a joke! - How many frogs were on the plant?








Only one! Cos all the other ones died!!" *insert raucous three year old laughter*

2 comments:

Jenn said...

so bright Nicole! You have gorgeous clever children.

Nana Gabe said...

What a beautiful thought.Our girls being pilots. Cant wait for the cheap flights though."charley barley" is a clever kid.