Friday, April 18, 2008

Lucy????








Nope - they are all Charlotte. Everyone we come across says how much Lucy looks like Charlotte, so tonight I trawled through all the photos of Charlotte at 9-10 months old and I reckon they are right!

Charlotte had a bout 6 teeth in these photos, Lucy only has one that is about 3 days old, so more a point than a tooth.
Lucy has more hair than Charlotte did, but it seems to be about the same colour.
Charlotte was a fair bit smaller, though I would have to check their blue books to be certain of differences.

2 comments:

Nana Gabe said...

it would be interestin to put some pictures side by side of the girls at the same age and then see if we could pick the difference

Rachel said...

as I was looking at them, I was thinking, boy, I didn't realise Lucy looked so much like Charlotte. Ha!