Saturday, July 21, 2007

Our Lucy

Yep, totally slack over here, but 3 weeks and one day ago our Lucy was born.
My mum has blogged brilliantly about it @ spendingyourinheritance.blogspot.com . One day I will get my head around it all and write it all down, for now it is enough that Lucy is with us safe and sound. She really is a glorious baby. I am totally unbiased in saying that she is gorgeously perfect in every way. From the Stomaci head of hair to the Stomaci love of sleep!
Our older girls are infatuated. The honeymoon is nowhere near over.
I had an online friend take some photos of my girls on Wednesday. She is mailing the disk out to me, so I hope to have some great photos to put up very soon.

This is just one of Charlotte and Lucy. It totally captures how enamoured Charlotte is with 'Little sister Lucy' as she calls her all day long.

We haven't been doing much other than existing. I can't wait until our loungeroom is finished so that I can put up photos. I love that room so much.

Ella had her 5th birthday and mum took her to see Cirque du Soleil. She really enjoyed the outing.

Our Lucy

Ella on her birthday

Ella at Cirque du soleil

3 comments:

Adam and Eva said...

Fantastic to see some photos. Great to hear everything is going so well. Miss you all heaps..

Nana Gabe said...

i just love that photo of Charlotte and Her little sisterlucy. Abig day today with Ella having her first day at School. The Stomacis are rocking along very nicely indeed.

Julie's back home.... but had a fantastic time... said...

what a lovely little blog..

... isn't it a pity we have to call it a 'blog' when it's something so heartfelt and beautifully written :)

Love to all of you xx